For purposes of this document “company” is defined as “INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MUSCULOSKELETAL TREATMENTS.”
- What personal information is collected from me?
- Company gathers and stores certain types of information whenever you use this Site or the services made available hereon (the “Services”). For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this Site. Various third party companies offer utilities that are designed to allow or help you visit and use Web sites anonymously; please note, however, that Company may not be able to provide you with a personalized experience on this Site if you choose to utilize any such utilities.
- What are cookies and how are they used by Company?
- Company may place Internet cookies on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to (a) remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service, (b) estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Web site to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior, (c) track your progress and entries in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, if any, and (d) measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users’ habits are similar or different from one another. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. By not accepting cookies, some Web pages of this Site may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
- Does Company use Web beacons, and, if so, how?
- Company may employ Web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs), which are customized links or similar technologies, when sending you newsletters or promotional emails. Web beacons allow Company to (a) determine whether you have opened, or acted upon, a promotional email and which links you have clicked on in order to deliver to you more focused email communications and other information, (b) allow Company to count the number of users who have visited certain Web pages and effectively deliver co-branded services, and (c) enable Company to compile aggregated statistics and determine the efficacy of promotions by using Web beacons from third parties, without allowing such third parties to use Web beacons on this Site to collect or access your personal information.
- We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, IAC companies, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements or provide applications and services on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements or use their applications and services. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and personalized online experiences and gauge their effectiveness. Some of the third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
- How is my information used?
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company does research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of this Site. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. Company may share this aggregated data with others. Company also may combine your information with information we collect or receive from other companies and sources (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
- What does “opt-out” mean?
- To “opt-out” means that you have notified Company that we no longer have permission to use your information for a particular purpose. For example, when we send you information on a new product, you will be given the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving such information in the future.
- Who is collecting my information?
- Information is collected on the Site by or on behalf of Company. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than Company or an agent for Company, you will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular Service or purchasing those particular goods.
- With whom does Company share my information?
- Company may share the personal data you provide or the information gathered by Company to any party with your consent or, in any event, to Company subsidiaries, agents, contractors and our business partners. Company also may share information with the following groups: (a) affiliated business which Company does not control but with which it engages in joint and co-branded offerings, (b) third party service providers in order to facilitate the performance of only those functions which are assigned to them, such as website operation and maintenance, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing assistance, provision of search results and links, credit card payment processing, and customer service, and (c) entities with which Company may merge or which may acquire all or substantially all of Company’s assets, as customer information likely will be one of the transferred assets.
- In addition, Company believes it is necessary to share information in order to (x) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, and violations of the Terms of Service, (y) respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, and (z) establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims, and as otherwise required by law. Except as provided above or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or sale of all or substantially all of Company’s assets, we will not share any of your information with any third party without your permission.
- How do I access, update or delete my information?
- You can request the individual information that Company has collected about you, correct factual inaccuracies in your information, remove personal information from Company’s databases and/or update your personal information here or by contacting email@example.com
- What else should I know about my privacy?
- Third party Internet Web sites and services accessible through this Site have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. Company has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process, and any transmission by you of information is done at your own risk.
- The Site is not intended for use by children. We will not knowingly collect any personal information submitted by visitors to the Site who are under the age of 13.
- Company uses its best efforts to protect your personal information and, to that end, uses tools such as encryption, passwords, and physical security to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no website can be absolutely secure, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from this Site. Therefore, although Company works very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain absolutely private.
- Other legal notices.
- Contact us if you have any concern about your privacy in connection with this policy, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org
IAMT is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers at email@example.com so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.
We at IAMT recognize and respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to our use of copyright-protected works.
- No employee of IAMT may reproduce any copyrighted work in print, video or digital form in violation of the law.
- IAMT utilizes only company purchased graphics/videos or open access materials for all work whether print, video, or digital
- IAMT uses acceptable documentation to appropriately credit all sources of materials whether print, video, or digital.
- IAMT has a policy in place for employees to obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted works as the need arises.
- IAMT designates the Director of Continuing Education as the copyright officer to administer our company’s copyright policy including review of all materials to ensure compliance with copyright policy.
- IAMT expects its employees to be responsible consumers of copyright materials. Employees who illegally duplicate copyrighted works may be subject to disciplinary action.
All individuals in the position to influence the content of a program held at IAMT must disclose any relevant financial or nonfinancial relationship(s) that may affect the program. If a speaker, planning member or committee member refuses to disclose financial or nonfinancial relationship(s) he/she will be unable to participate in the planning and implementation of the program.
IAMT does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any person may submit a complaint about an IAMT continuing education course to the IAMT Program Director via email at email@example.com.
- The IAMT Programs Coordinator will summarize the information and send to the IAMT Program Director. The IAMT Program Director will review all allegations, investigate as appropriate, and determine any action, if necessary, needed to resolve grievances of the complaint submitter within 30 days.
© Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments 2023